0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 9:07 PM by dawsyd

[HELP] Blue Screen: Thread Stuck In Device Driver -Windows 10-

dawsyd

I have recently been experiencing an issue where my PC blue screens in the middle of a game I am playing and displays an error saying: "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". My computer then restarts and works normally until I start gaming again.

This usually happens when I am playing a game like League of Legends or Minecraft, and it gets really annoying when I disconnect in the middle of a game because I blue screened. I can usually play it for a bit before I blue screen, but it occurs at random and frequently. It used to only happen a bit, and could go weeks without doing it, but now it does it every day. Recently when this problem occurs when I get back to my desktop I will see I cannot connect to any networks (displays no networks) until I troubleshoot, where it will return to normal.

Is there any solution to this? I've looked up the question but everything I've tried seems too risky (BIOS Update...) or it doesn't work for me.

*I am not that good with computers so sorry if I seem a bit incompetent.

*My sister owns the same computer I do and when I crash because of this error her internet goes haywire, but she doesn't blue screen. It's very weird this happens at the same time I crash every time and it may be connected.

COMPUTER DETAILS:

Computer: Acer Aspire: TC-220

Processor: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C +8G   3.50 Ghz

Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics

Operating System: Windows 10

Thanks for reading and any help will be greatly appreciated!

You had this question