This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- I don't see what BIOS you have installed for your Z170-A but I'd recommend making certain it is the latest, version 1902 Z170-A | Motherboards | ASUS USA
- Do you have the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 installed?
- I have run into occasional instances where drivers refuse to install properly unless you completely uninstall Kaspersky. Might be worth a shot as well.
- I also recommend running the AMD Clean Uninstall Utility after you uninstall current drivers but before you reboot to complete the process.
- You might also refer to this guide: How to perform a clean driver install
Thanks for your reply. I'll try those and see if they work.