1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 2:04 AM by amdmatt

R7 360, turned on, then off,  VSR and lost display. When I reboot it, it shuts off display right before sign in.

mattshay18

Built a new computer. Got everything installed and up and running nice. I dont' get my monitor until a couple days from now using a 2006 flat screen Symphonic tv for display.

I was on the settings for the GPU and clicked on the VSR to see what it would do. The display wasn't great so I shut it off. When I did, it acted like it was adjusting the resolution like it does, then shut off the display all together. I waited for like 10 minutes to see if it would come back. Then rebooted it. When I boot it up It first displays the MSI G series logo and then Windows 10 starts going with the blue window and a pinwheel. As soon as it seems to transition to the sign-in, the display flashes and shuts off. Not just a black screen but shuts off my tv reads as if there is no HDMI input at all. I called AMD and they didn't know the problem told me to try to get to safe mode to re-install the driver but I can't make it to that screen. Any suggestions would be nice.