1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 23, 2016 2:59 AM by kingfish

Impossible to install driver Crimson Edition 16.7.3. Have an APU AMD A6-6310 with Radeon R4 + an AMD Radeon R7 M260 dedicaded

caroadn

First, sorry for my english...If you speak french please do it !

HP Pavilion 15 p244np Notebook PC

CPU/APU : AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics   

GPU : AMD Radeon R7 M260 Dedicated 2GB

RAM : 4Go for total (Hynix 1600MHz)

Driver version installed : version 6.3.9600.16384 for R4 and no pilot for the R7

Display : 15.6 pouces, 1366 x 768 Pixels, HD ready

Motherboard : 2269 73.41

I had actualize my computer, after a lot of updates i've try to install the driver Crimson 16.7.3 that i had before actualisation but the installation did not work for the display driver. I tried different option, with autodetect utility, without, with my anti-virus and without, without the "pare-feu", but nothing works, the display driver don't install. But now there's an other problem, for install the Crimson i had uninstall current drivers by the control panel and now, instead of my R4 and my R7 in the device manager, i have a "unkwow device" for the R7 with no driver, and a Microsoft basic graphic card for the R4..........

What am i supposed to do? Which mistake did i make?

Re-edit : after i tried to re install catalist driver i tried again to install crimson edition and finally it works, i really don't know why...My both radeon R-series now appear in the device manager but I have also an unkwow device that i haven't before all of that...What the h*** is that....?