7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2016 12:34 PM by rox88

Installing AMD Crimson on Windows anniversary update and complete PC freeze (FIXED)

rox88

Good morning. I run a clean installation of Windows Anniversary update, everything ok until I installed the AMD Crimson software. During installation of the driver pc goes into freeze and are forced to restore Windows with a new installation of the operating system. I made several attempts: to prevent the WindowsUpdate updates, to install different version of Amd Crimson (for each attempt I had to format the pc). The last attempt was made with version 16.8.2 (Hot Fix), but I have still not resolved. If I let update in windows update driver,  pc runs but this way I do not have the various management functions of the video card. To be noted that the PC and video card before the upgrade worked fine. P.S. On the PC it is not already installed SSD, and there is no partition on the hard disk. Would someone know tell me how to solve? Thank you :-)

Notebook Acer E1-572g

Video Card: AMD Radeon R5 M240

Processor: Intel I5-4200U

Ram: 8GB DDR3 L

Buongiorno. Ho eseguito una installazione pulita di Windows Anniversary update, tutto ok fin quando non ho installato il software AMD Crimson. Durante l'installazione dei driver il pc va in freeze e sono costretto a ripristinare Windows con una nuova installazione del sistema operativo. Ho effettuato vari tentativi: Bloccare gli aggiornamenti di Windows Update, installare varie versione di Amd Crimson ( per ogni tentativo ho dovuto formattare il pc). L'ultimo tentativo è stato fatto con la versione  16.8.2 (Hot Fix), ma non ho comunque risolto. Se lascio aggiornare i driver a windows update, il pc funziona  ma in questo modo non ho le varie funzioni di gestione delle scheda video. Da premettere che il pc e la scheda video prima dell'aggiornamento funzionavano benissimo. P.S. Sul pc non è installata alcuna SSD, e non vi è alcuna partizione sull'Hard disk. Qualcuno saprebbe dirmi come risolvere? Grazie :-)

Dati pc:

Notebook Acer E1-572g

Scheda video: Amd readon R5 M240

Processore: Intel I5-4200U

Ram: 8gb DDR3 L