I have problems with my graphic system :
This is my config :
- PC with radeon R9 200 serie running under windows 10 x64
- latest driver installed (V crimson-16.8.2-rc4)
- One LG 27" monitor connected from the DVI-D output of the graphic adapter to HDMI input on LG monitor
- One Marantz SR5006N home-cinema amplifier connected from the HDMI output of the graphic adapter to an HDMI input on the amp.
- One SONY WV50ES projector connected via HDMI from the HDMI output of the Marantz Amp
My problem is : when I turn the video projector off, and the Marantz is on, it switches my PC monitor to black.
If I shut down the Marantz too, the PC monitor returns to normal.
It's a problem because I can't use my PC as a music center without powering on my projector.
May somebody have the same problem ? and found a way to fix it ?
Many thanks in advance for your help.