1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2016 7:51 AM by amdpete

AMD A10 4600m Grafix problem

abdulqudoos

Hi,

I bought a Hp Dv6 Laptop with AMD A10 4600m few days back. It has 500 gb HDD and 8gb memory. Normally it works fine, but when i stream an online video or start any Game, at start it work fine and then after some seconds 40 or so, it get stuck and nothing work, or a blue screen appear or system restart automatically. I have updated all my system drivers included video drivers to the latest version. I also switched windows from Windows 8.1 to Windows 7 but i still have the same problem. Now i have re-installed the windows 8.1 and updated every thing, but still facing the same issue. Now i am very desperate and disappointed.

Kindly some one please help me.

Thanks!

• Re: AMD A10 4600m Grafix problem
          amdpete

If you have swapped OSs and it is still occurring then it is more likely to be a hardware issue than a software one.  As to the exact cause that is where it gets tricky.  The simplest solution would be to get a replacement laptop from the laptop vendor and bypass hours / days of troubleshooting.

Alternately you can try underclocking the GPU to see if that makes a difference as well as monitoring the system CPU and GPU temperatures when the issue occurs.  My suggested application to that with would be MSI Afterburner.