gutsi
      • AMD Radeon HD7870
      • Desktop
      • Windows 10
      • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.3
      • Display Device: Samsung S22C300 LED 1920x1080 @60Hz
      • Motherboard:MSI 970A-G46
      • CPU/APU: fx 6300
      • Power Supply Unit  Coolermaster 600W can't remember the model exactly but changed it with 850W Thermaltake again don't remember the model but made no difference
      • RAM 2x4 Gskill DDR3-1600

My issue is i'm getting constant crashes without an error sometimes driver stops working , checked over-heating but 40-60 degress so they were pretty normal too.

Changed my old 600W psu with a newer 850W but that did not change anything. Computer shows a few seconds black screen every boot. And crashes come around completely random times, sometimes it takes 2-3 hours Overwatch gameplay sometime 5 minutes google chrome surfing or 7-8 hours constant gameplay. Went to a few computer services but they found no problem in my hardware also formatted my pc and cleaned it but still they haven't found a problem during this process but whenever i get home and use it a few hours i get crashes. I'm out of ideas at this moment and furious that no one is able to find problem. Please for the love of anything you hold dear help me

• Re: HD7870 Constant Crashes
          goodplay

What are the Windows reliability history errors ?.

Overclocking ?.

Have you ran a deep scan of hard drive for bad sectors ?.

Mobo bios/drivers up to date ?.

Then there's your win10 settings (optimized for gaming ?) ,power plan, background apps running, etc..