1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2016 10:15 AM by marcus-from-europe

Eyefinity Gaming Profiles break constantly and consistently for a year now.

naman

Ive been fighting this ongoing issue since I made the huge mistake of buying an AMD video card almost a year ago. 

What happens is the automatic game profiles created in Crimson (even back to CCC) at some point, anywhere from 5 to 50 times of starting a game will just stop enabling Eyefinity when launching a game.  No errors, no fixes no nothing.  I can still manually do an Eyefinity "quick setup" then launch the game and it works but this is annoying and defeats the entire purpose of having a profile.  Ive googled this continually for a year now and I seem to be the only person this issue affects.  I used to think it was a driver issue and that the "next one" would fix it but sadly this is not the case. 

The ONLY fix Ive found is to DDU the old driver and reinstall the latest.  At which point the profile works as intended for awhile, but it doesn't last and will soon be broken again.  It has happened in every game Ive used.  Assetto Corsa, Heroes and Generals and now American Truck Sim.

I have a good computer 5820k/r9-390/32gb ddr4/800w psu adn seriously doubt it s a hardware issue. 

This has been a horrid AMD experience and not just the broken eyefinity profiles.  My 4 year old 2GB GTX680 runs almost as fast as my R9-390 with 8GB.  (NEVER AGAIN, EVER)

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have a suggestion?

• Re: Eyefinity Gaming Profiles break constantly and consistently for a year now.
          marcus-from-europe

Eyefinity and profiles is broken for me as well.

There are two types of profile: Game profiles and Eyefinity profiles.

You are talking about game profiles where you enable/disable eyefinity per game, right? The other kind of profile is eyefinity profile. When you choose "Advanced setup" in crimson for creating eyefinity then the old catalyst UI appears. After you have created an eyefinity profile there, you can give it a name. But why? There is no option to choose later on this certain profile again. At least I didn't find any option to do so. Who can help me?