My graphic card rx480 keeps crashing constantly in any video game sometimes its error as blue screem...but usually freeze and i need to restart the computer!
We'd like to help, please provide more information.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
And sometimes apears like that
Try a system clean up and a fresh installation of 16.8.2, to see if it resolves the issue.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
2. Make sure you have installed Microsfot NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers in safe mode.
5. Install the latest Crimson 16.8.2 drivers once the above is completed and check to see if the issue is resolved.
i formatted my computer and install the last windows August i have all updated I went back to install drivers and continues the same ... I will wait for a new updating to see if it resolves otherwise I will return the graphic card unfortunately
Retrieving data ...