3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 3:35 AM by amdmatt

Since the last Crimson, my R9 390X doesn't work in DisplayPort. Got a blackscreen, and now, DVI-dual = 30fps maxi..... PLEASE

azuma

As I said, since I did the update, my screen "iiyama 144Hz Freesync blablablabla..." got a blackscreen.. But my screen works, it comes from the graphic card (factory new). The display port doesn't work anymore... I had to put a Dual-DVI... And now it works but laaaaggy as HELL even on easy games like diablo 3... normally at 144fps CONSTANTLY, now 20-40fps..

Thank you TO FIX IT.

Pascal... I'm coming...

• Re: Since the last Crimson, my R9 390X doesn't work in DisplayPort. Got a blackscreen, and now, DVI-dual = 30fps maxi..... PLEASE
          amdmatt

If i understood your post correctly your DP port on your graphics card does not work correctly? You've tried DVI but now performance has dropped to 30FPS?

We'd like to try and help, please provide more information about your system and explain your issue.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

• Re: Since the last Crimson, my R9 390X doesn't work in DisplayPort. Got a blackscreen, and now, DVI-dual = 30fps maxi..... PLEASE
              azuma

Hello amdmatt, thank you for answering, sorry for the response time, I was not at home.

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
                • AMD R9 390X (VTX3D tri-X, I bought it in Germany)
              • Desktop or Laptop System
                • Desktop
              • Operating System
                • Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits
              • Driver version installed
                • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.3
              • Display Devices
                • Iiyama Red Eagle AMD Freesync G-Master GB2488HSU 24" 144Hz plugged in DisplayPort (before, because since the new driver update, it gives my screen a blackscreen)
                • Now plugged in DVI Dual-link (and my fps are like I have a Nvidia GT9500... very depleasant ^^)
              • Motherboard
                • GIGABYTE Z97X-SLI (LGA 1150) (Don't know the "rev" version.)
              • CPU/APU
                • Intel i7 4790K 4.0Ghz (not overclocked)
                • Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold
                • Fan : CM HYPER TX3 Evo
                • RAM : HyperX Fury 2x8GB (16Go) DDR3 1866Mhz CL10 240
              • SSD Samsung 850 Evo (M.2) 250GB (for Windows, drivers etc..), Western Digital BLACK 2To 7200rpm (Installations Games+Softwares etc..), Western Digital Blue 2To 7200rpm (For Medias, videos, musics etc..), Western Digital Blue 2To 7200rpm (for ISOs)

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue. :
              • - All was quiet good in my games before the last Crimson update, all games were running 60-144fps in Full-Ultra graphics and when I clicked on Update, I was going to sleep. The next day, I woke up and I saw my screen BLACK... I've tested some things and I finally could put my screen back on by plugging it in DVI and unplugging my DP port. So I think it has a lot of chances to coming from the update and so the Graphic card, but it could also be my screen, but all my gear are factory new, i bought this all configuration together like 4 monthes ago.) I haven't try yet to come back on DP.

• Details about applications/games affected (including version number) :
              • - All my games now run like 20% of the graphic card performances. Arma 3 is running at 15fps now (before 60fps with those settings (quiet ultra)), but it doesn't need to say wich games exactly, its ALL GAMES a downgrade performance issue, not on ONE game in particular.

• Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings) :
              • - I NEVER used the "AMD" gaming stuff, I don't see any difference when im "boosting" games. And All my games are running in ultra in most of cases.

Thank you, ask for any others informations.