1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 5, 2017 2:07 AM by colesdav

AMD Gaming Evolved League of Legends Settings OP

feverstriker

So I use the AMD Gaming Evolved software to optimize the settings for my games and most of the time it does a really good job with choosing the right settings, sometimes they need to be tweaked but that's to be expected. I reinstalled LOL a few days ago because I kinda miss playing it, although I chose to play on Latin America North so that I couldn't understand any of the toxicity from the community (the initial reason why I quit), then I hopped into the software to check the recommended settings and realized AMD Gaming Evolved cares not about your preferences, be it for Quality, Balance or Performance, it will run everything on MAXIMUM!!! Guessing its because of the low spec requirements for the game, check it out.

QUALITY SETTINGS!!! MAX IT ALL OUT!!!

NEED SOME BALANCE?!??! WE DON'T CARE!!! MAX IT OUT!!!

HERE IS YOUR PERFORMANCE!!! MAX IT OUT!!!

Thought this was funny.

• Re: AMD Gaming Evolved League of Legends Settings OP
          colesdav

Hi,

Actually I think this is a might be a Software Bug, but your hardware might be high end enough to handle the highest settings as well.
          If there is game detection information then mostly in the past at least I see that changing the slider will result in an optimization on high end titles.
          I tend to run demanding games, like Tom Clancy's the Division and the AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr App definitely helped there.

However after looking at this post I can see an example where I would expect optimization to change settings and it does not.

If you are still using the Raptr Gaming Evolved App you could file a Bug / Question at Raptr Support here: Support : Plays.tv Support

Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful