Problem started after the purchase of a radeon r9 380 from gigabyte in January
Happens on windows 7 64bit or windows 10 64 bit both fresh install, and all legitimate software etc...
- transfer of files (copy paste) between hard drive to usb device not always working right, sometimes losing data, must push F5 key to refresh the folder so that the files appears,
- same thing is happening with transfer of files (copy paste) between hard drives, if I don't push F5 it will be lost or corrupted
- Saving files while working (example: Blender 3D) is not always saving properly , sometimes losing data or must push F5 key to refresh the folder so that the file appears and saved correctly
- Keyboard or mouse not always functional at login screen and sometimes I double click on a usb device and it's not opening or it take a long while for the files to appear (problem partially corrected by disabling energy save for usb ports)
- like I said, I have tried fresh install on win 7 or 10, tried a different antivirus (Bitdefender or Microsoft), changed the main hard drive from Kingston SSD to Samsung SSD, tested all the hard drive with their own software, no errors, tested 2 times my memory without any errors, checked my VRam no errors, stress tested my cpu with intel software no errors, my video card with software like unigine and furmark etc.
-Asus suspected a corrupt bios and suggested that I "re-flash" my bios and I did it. My bios reset itself when I insert or remove my graphic card, I don't remember that happening with nvidia
- The usb problems have pretty much always been there, but the copy/paste problem seem to have started after the purchase of a radeon r9 380 from gigabyte in January . I use to have nvidia and I never had a copy/paste problem.
Did anyone else have this problem?
- Asus H87-plus rev:c2 latest bios
- Intel i7 4770 3.4 Ghz
- Kingston KVR16N11S8K2/8 (2 times = 16Gb)
- Samsung ssd 850 evo
- 2X WD 1To
- Asus DVD-RW/BD (BC-12b1st b)
- Gigabyte R9-380 (GV-R938WF2-4GD)
- Power supply Cooler Master V750
Please excuse my english if it's wrong, french is my first language