Hello good people.
I have problem with my graphic card and I would like if anyone else suffered similar problem.
After few day of asking, I decided to let my graphic card to update drivers. It started, screen flickered once, than once more and PC went off. Until I have 8-pin and 6-pin plugged in my R9, PC just blinks once and won't even start turning on. When I start PC without power on the card it works great ( with on-board card ). I never ever had any problems with the card. First problem and BOOM, it went dead.
So, anyone has any solutions maybe? Similar issues? Possible way to help?
- MD Graphics Card
- Make and model; AMD R9 280X XFX
- Operating System
- E.g. Windows 7 64bit
- Driver version installed
I was installing latest drivers offered from AMD software
- Display Devices
- One line for each display device connected : ViewSonic, LED 24", 60Hz rr
- Make and model; Asus H81M-Plus
- Make and model number: Intel G3250 @ 3.2GHz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
Powercolor 650W, Modular
- Amount of memory installed; 8GB DDR3