8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2016 1:35 PM by ambrose

How can I rollback the crimson software to the previous version?

michaelmaarkham

I've recently updated crimson to its most recent version and it's done nothing but mess up my gaming; specifically World of Warcraft. The Frame Target Control Control no longer works which leads me to believe none of the other settings have applied. I know how it felt on the settings I run on prior to the update and I can absolutely say it's gotten worse since I've updated the software.

EDIT:

I'd like to add that my girlfriend and I have the exact same computers and she uses the previous software and her WoW runs perfectly fine. Is there any way I can roll back to the version she's using. Her software information lists as:

Radeon Settings Version 2016.0708.1511-25486

Driver Packaging Version 16.20.1035.1001-160708A-304 500C

I tried looking up those codes but didn't find anything exact

EDIT 2:

I'd also like to add that when alt-tabbing my fps would sometimes drop in half until I alt-tabbed out again to "reset" it. It never did that prior to the update and does not occur on my girlfriend's machine.

EDIT 3:

after browsing the forums a bit i noticed that some other people were having similar problems..especially after the windows 10 anniversary update. i should have mentioned that all these problems began after the windows 10 update, which automatically updated my crimson as well. my WoW would actually freeze upon logging onto a character. i rolled back my version of windows and that got rid of the issue but again, the alt+tab fps drop issue persisted as well as my frame target control no longer working. issues i never had before updated both the OS and crimson software