3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2016 1:45 AM by amdmatt

Radeon R7 370 or my PC not working right?

dillonjohn11

Basically I bought a new PC for Christmas for 600 Pounds.

I wasn't very impressed by how my PC is running seen as I am getting low FPS on Lowest Setting almost every game. I get 20-30 Fps on H1Z1 on lowest settings.

This doesn't seem right and I think I have not done something right or not plugged something in right. That's all I know is 600 Pounds for a Gaming PC that gets Low FPS is not worth it. This is why i think something is wrong or something isnt working properly. I am not very good with Computers so I need some help and I could of done a rookie mistake that everyone knows what has happened. Please state the obvious seen as I probably wont know about it, Thanks.

My PC Name - Vibox Warrior 4 Desktop Gaming PC Review

Graphics Card - Radeon R7 370

Processor - AMD FX Six Core 4.1 GHz

8 GB RAM

Thank you!

Please help...

• Re: Radeon R7 370 or my PC not working right?
          amdmatt

I'd recommend a system clean up and a fresh installation of our latest Crimson 16.7.3 drivers, to see if it resolves your performance issues.

1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here.  What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.

2. Make sure you have installed Microsfot NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.

3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!

4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers in safe mode.

5. Install the latest Crimson 16.7.3 drivers once the above is completed and check to see if the issue is resolved.

• Re: Radeon R7 370 or my PC not working right?
            dillonjohn11

Nope. Still not working. Done all 5 steps. Inlcuding Downloads and repairing.