- A couple of days ago, I encountered an message saying that my AMD Drivers were not installed.
- After first trying to reinstall, I took the advice of another forum, which advised me to do a clean reinstall. That did not solve the problem.
- I then attempted to rollback the drivers on the card. After doing this and rebooting my system, the card no longer shows up in device manager.
- I called tech support, which advised me to do an uninstall using AMD's program and reinstall manually the drivers. This did not work either.
- My Powercolor Radeon 390's fan spins whenever I boot the system, but still fails to display in device manager.
I am totally stumped, so any advice is greatly appreciated.