radeong1

Hoping to join Red Team soon...

Discussion created by radeong1 on Aug 1, 2016

Hello everyone...I am new here to this forum but not new to AMD products...My first computer that I have owned back in 1997 was an AMD 5x86 that ran @ 133Mhz... I was in my late teens at the time I received this computer and in no time took it apart and put it back together...That time AMD was not heavily known to the masses. I was off and on since then building machines either from

AMD or should I say it...Intel. Got my first real job in a years time working for CompUSA and used AMD more than any Intel product. AMD has grown to become a powerhouse in the gaming community as well as other industries. Hope to stay a proud AMD owner....love their graphics cards and CPU/APU `s. Great in both worlds. Currently I am setting up a rig to house the upcoming

Zen processors...this will be my highest customized machine to date. I will show it off soon to the community once its ready. Also 4k is highly available now but won`t invest in a monitor right away that utilizes the 4k resolution...Once the Vega architecture is released officially then we will see. The reason I wrote this small choppy background of my beginnings with AMD processors is to let everyone see I am dedicated to AMD and would like to be apart of this great community. Thank you and hope everyone has a great day!!!

RadeonG1@

Outcomes