2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 4:08 AM by dannyionut2015

Problem

dannyionut2015

Hey! I got a R7 260X OC 2 GB and I have a problem: in gaming, the card randomly crashes, shows a dead bluescreen and than a message pops up: "the desktop driver has stopped working and has succesfully recovered"..... After that, I need to get in task manager and close the game because everything is frozen. Do you guys have an ideea about what should I do? Sorry for the long post.

• Re: Problem
            dannyionut2015

I have a desktop computer; windows 7 but the problem is the same in every windows; I got the latest driver installed; I have an old display (1280x1024, and 60Hz refresh rate); ASUS A88XM-A Motherboard; AMD Athlon II X4 750K Quad Core 3.4GHz; as power supply I have a SIRTEC-High power element smart semi-modular 650W efficiency 85% Bronze; and i have 4GB of HyperX Fury DDR3 1600MHz CL10 ......... The game crashez in almost every game (CS:GO, Unturned, WarThunder which is cancer for my graphics card, Warface, Warframe, Crysis 3 etc. In low profile games as LoL, Minecraft, Mitos.is I have no problem...) The graphics I've set are not so stressing: medium in decend graphic games, and high-ultra in less beauty games. And as Graphics Card I have, as I said, an ASUS RADEON R7 260X 2GB OC DirectCU II....