2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2016 3:11 AM by ildiavolo

r9 390 8gb turns off

ildiavolo

hello, I have a problem when I 'm playing some game no matter what game the cooler plate is slow and the monitor turns off and I have no more reaction from my pc my video card is asus r9 390 8gb thanksSin título.png

• Re: r9 390 8gb turns off
          amdmatt

The issue you have described to me sounds like a driver issue. Please try the steps below to see if it resolves the issue.

1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here.  What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.

2. Make sure you have installed Microsfot NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.

3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!

4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.

5. Temporarily disable your antivirus and install the latest Crimson 16.7.2 drivers once the above is completed and test to see if the issue is resolved.

• Re: r9 390 8gb turns off
              ildiavolo

hello, thanks for helping me try everything you put me and there was no case anything turned out , the determined eh end formatiar the PC and reinstall  everything and so far goes all right does not go out , you 'll see how it goes during the day