0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2016 6:32 PM by warsun

You need VIDEO!

warsun

OK i just finished watching Joker`s video.

RX 470 & 460 AMD Benchmarks | Specs & Price - YouTube

An he called up some good point.Great.That's nice.

However i see nothing but charts.Let me say this now AMD.You need to post VIDEO EVIDENCE of those numbers! NOW! Because some of those games are Nvidia Gameworks titles.An just like Fallout 4.They came back an set a Frame Rate Limit to the game.I have a R9 390 I was getting 77fps in some places 124 fps.Then comes along a patch 1.6 i believe.Frame rate locked to 48 fps.I can tell you now.There are few mods i can even add to this game.I can at most add 11.An they fix a lot of issues with the game.Not even something for fun.Just fixes.The frame rate lock makes it difficult to fix the issues because they harm limits on textures.

Also due to PhysX named  Flex

[NVFlex]

bNVFlexEnable=0

iQuality=0

iMaxNeighbors2=64

iMaxNeighbors1=48

iMaxNeighbors0=32

iMaxParticles2=327

iMaxParticles1=160

iMaxParticles0=60

fKillRadius2=400.0000

fKillRadius1=300.0000

fKillRadius0=200.0000

bNVFlexInstanceDebris=1

bNVFlexDrawDebris=1

Also being locked in the engine.unable to disable this.It causes performance issues.An forces the program onto the processor.Well they can do this to Fallout 4.But they haven't done this to the other games you list in this video.70fps huh? You need to show video.Because if Nvidia does tamper with the game.You have video evidence you have that performance.You need to get on it.NOW! Before they change it! Make a bunch of videos showing the performance.