2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2016 5:44 AM by amdmatt

R9 Nano and monitor HDMI singal lost

jim_raynor

Hi guys,

I have an unusual problem wich I can't resolve. I recently bought Asus R9 Nano. In games like Witcher 3 I loose HDMI signal every time when my settings are set to ultra (Hairworks off) immediately when loading save game for the first time, but when I lower settings to high problem dissapears. In Dragon Age 2 and Batman Arkham Knight I lose HDMI signal very rarely. Recently I also got this problem with Amensia Dark Descent. Also when I lose monitor signal I also don't hear any sound at all.

On the other hand I played Diablo 3 and The Walking Dead numerous times and didnt have  HDMI signal lost problem. I tried different OS (clean installation of Windows 7 64bit), I tried older drivers, I changed my monitor and HDMI cable, opened the case and installed 2 more fans (also monitored temperatures and they are normal - below 75 celsius), tested my graphics with 3Dmark Firestrike and TimeSpy multiple times without problems. I don't know what to do anymore.

My PC is: Intel i5 4460, Fortron Raider 550W, 2X8 DDR3 RAM, ASRock H81M-HDS motherboard (latest BIOS), WIndows 10 x64, latest AMD drivers v16.7.2 hotfix.