5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 4:08 AM by amdmatt

Drivers constantly crashing on a STALKER Mod

gourmet_pez

Hello, I have been playing the Call of Chernobyl mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat and I have been having some issues. Occasionally when I play the game, my drivers either stop responding, getting the message "Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered", or it shut down completely and I end up getting 'no signal' on my monitor. This problem does not happen with any other game nor does it happen with any other mod, but I do think this is an issue with the drivers and not the mod itself. It is incredibly infuriating and I just want to play the game without experiencing crashes.  How do I fix this problem?

SPECS: http://puu.sh/q8EH1/620bb612ac.png

EDIT: I played Call of Chernobyl for an hour using a different monitor for an hour and had no problems. I used my mother's monitor, but my current monitor is really oldl. It's a 13 year old Sony monitor with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 and a ratio of 5:4. I had no driver problems using my mother's HP monitor, so is it possible that the problem is related to my monitor instead of the game or drivers?