Notebook: Lenovo G500
ATI AMD R5 M200 / HD 8500M
Intel Core i5 3230M
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Latest crimson drivers installed.
After installing latest drivers it pop ups these errors on every start up.
THe error mentioned could be resolved by a system clean up and a fresh installation of the Crimson 16.7.2. Please try the steps below to see if it resolves the issue.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
2. Make sure you have installed Microsfot NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers in safe mode.
5. Temporarily disable your Antivirus and install the latest Crimson 16.7.2 drivers once the above is completed and check to see if the issue is resolved.
Do i need to download AMD driver from Lenovo first?
after cleaning up?
You can use the links i provided above.
AMD Radeon R5 M230 - NotebookCheck.net Tech
The correct drivers for your laptop > Mobile
Go to Intel support, use their driver download tool and install the latest driver for your Intel graphics. This must be done before trying to install any AMD driver.
Retrieving data ...