11 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2017 8:52 PM by savagebeastzero

IT has ARRIVED!!! I now posses the power of the DRAGON!!!

feverstriker

So I was lucky enough to win the Week 3 AMD Red Team Contest and my choice for the prize was a wonderful MSI 390x!!!
      After some eager anticipation, it finally got here today!!! Here are some pics!!

Cant wait to take the plastic off!!!
      0715161610.jpg

After some careful calculation and loaning of some scientific accessories I was able to get the plastic wrapping off.0715161611.jpg

Of course one can not just show off the card inside without a pretty model. For this I recruited the help of the Wifu.

0715161618.jpg

Alright, enough with the silly stuff, its time to peel the sticker off!!!
      Step 1. Place card on solid object, aka table or pedestal.

0715161620.jpg

Step 2. Get to the peeling of the sticker or stickerz, quantity may vary.

0715161621a.jpg

Step 3. Gawk at the magnificent GPU.

0715161621b.jpg

At this point I was supposed to put everything back in the box and wait until my new motherboard got here and then replace everything in the case with the new stuffs and the new GPU, BUT this of course didn't end up happening, because, well, I HAZ A SHINY NEW TOY!!!! So here it is on my current MOBO (Asus ROG Gene III) which will shortly be replaced.

0715161644.jpg

Time to turn on the power!!!! LET THERE BY LIGHT!!!

0715161646.jpg

ERROR!!! ERROR!!! MSI LOGO NOT VISIBLE DUE TO TERRIBLE CAMERA PHONE!!! Mega zoom mode initiate!!!

0715161649.jpg

Ah, there it is, the dragon is ALIVE!!!

Now its time to go and play some GTA on high setting as tears roll down my cheeks from happiness.

THANK YOU AMD and RedTeamPlus, you all ROCK!!! And a special thanks to erin.maiorino for getting this beast delivered to me safe and sound!!!