I am working on custom monitors with ATI cards,
I ran into a problem when switch into firepro card (w7100 sapphire) from normal raedon HD series cards.
The program I've wrote using ADL SDK will use DDC block access function to write and read some custom DDC data clusters. ADL_Display_DDCBlockAccess_Get will return ADL general error (err code -1)when used on firepro cards,
while they function normally without problems on raedon cards.
Other parts of ADL seems to function normally, the library loads and inits without error. The DDCaccess sample within the ADL SDK seems to also function works fine.
Thank you in advance