Requesting help with this issue, playing a game or simply browsing the internet and the screen will freeze for a few moment and then receive the message 'Display driver AMD has stopped responding and has successfully recovered' this wont crash my computer but all open games/applications with stop responding making this insanely irritating.
possible solutions i have tried:
* uninstalling and re installing graphics drivers
* update all drivers
* change the TdrDelay to 8 seconds
* cleaning out the computer
* running all programs in admin mode
* Windows 10
* Graphics card : AMD Radeon R9 200 series
* RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 1600MHz
* Power Supply: Cooler master 700W G series
* Motherboard: Asus H87M-E Micro-ATX motherboard
* Processor: Intel core i7-4770
* SSD: Samsung 840 EVO
Thanks in advance for any help.
(not super computer savvy so apologies if i missed any crucial computer info)