5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2016 10:00 AM by amdpete

Firepro W2100

twistandshout

I am running Archicad 17 in windows 10, anyone know if there is a driver for Firepro W2100?

• Re: Firepro W2100
          amdpete

The windows 10 drivers are here:

Workstation

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              twistandshout

Hi amdpete, I've tried the Catalyst Pro Windows 10 drivers to no avail, not sure if it is amd or archicad 17 software that is the problem. I also have NVidia drivers installed however I have disabled them. Do I need to remove them do you think? Thanks.

amdpete

It would be best to remove the Nvidia drivers.  You would have to be more specific in what your issue is really. 

Archicad lists only older Firepro cards as being compatible with that software so you may need a newer version of their software since they are up to version 20 by now or contact their support to see if they have tested the W2100 card with Win 10 and a W2100.  They also do not list Windows 10 as supported only Windows 7 or 8 for version 17.  Version 20 supports Windows 10 and the W2100 is supported also.

twistandshout

Hi again, I've removed the Nvidia software and changed to OpenGL and that seems to have fixed the problem. I'm using AMD Crimson at present is that the best option do you think?

3D model building is now fine without stuttering when rotating. I'll see how I get on in view of the card not being tested by Graphisoft for Archicad 17, but so far, all good. Thanks for your help.