AnsweredAssumed Answered

Building PC

Question asked by sashunda on Jul 7, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 13, 2016 by williamswer

Hello i am currently interested on building my own computer at the moment and i have stopped on one of your Processors.If i can ask some questions about the AMD FX-9590 and all suggestions are welcomed .I am wondering if i will be able to build up high System memory above 24.I have readed most of the information about this processor u have at newegg website.There it sayes that the maximum required should be 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3.I would like to know can i go above that somehow and will the bigger memory give me better performance for computer games and everything.Also i would like to ask how the AMD FX-9590 will go with better video card like NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.I know for this Processor i will need a good Cooler and Case.And if you could give me some good recommendation for the Power Supply(The higher memory and better video card will require better power supplier ).I am still making a research how and what computer i would like to build, so i would really apriciate some help .Thank and i wish you everything good.

Best regards: Alexander Simeonov

Outcomes