2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2016 10:04 AM by amdmatt

battlefield 4 r9 280x crash

nico189

Since I bought a "Saphire radeon r9 280x Toxic OC" two years ago there were always times when i had much problems and times when i had less.

I litterally spent dozens of hours trying to fix my problems but they always came back (even if i didnt download any driver updates in that time).

To my problem (I never fixed this one (I tried though), but since about two months ago it got even worse):

When I play Battlefield 4 after 2-40 minutes Battlefield 4 crashes and i have a white screen. When i open the task manager Battlefield is in my background processes.

I tried to emty my standby list just before playing (I read this in the internet), but it didnt work.

I also have major grafic bugs in many high perfomance games like Fallout 4, Battlefield 4, witcher 3 and far cry 4, etc. so I often have to restart my games.

I suspect that it has to do with the utilization of my grafics card after about 1.5 hours on-time, because it happens more often when my pc is "warmed up".

My pc case and my grafics card is good ventilated though (max GPU temperature: ~ 50°C / 122°F)