Is there anyone here who can help me please on how to properly install AMD chipset Driver so it will show in my device manager that's it was installed rather than showing my "PCI standard host CPU Bridge".
The following are the one I did in order:
1. I clean install windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S50Dt (AMD A10 chip) and then do a windows Update to update all the latest drivers and installation.
2. I downloaded the AMD Chipset Drivers (AMD Website) and install it by double clicking the exe file and following the instruction.
3. I installed the AMD AutoDetect utility to install the video drivers that comes with my computer (I check the
4. But after checking the device managers the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controller is still the Microsoft default drivers so I manually installed the AMD via force intall in device manager and now its "AMD SATA Controller" . I check the system device and it is still "PCI standard host CPU bridge" instead of AMD ones.(See screenshots below).
Hope someone can help how to properly install the chipset so it will have the proper names in the Device manager.@
1. Device manager - System Device is the Microsoft default one instead of AMD
2. The IDE ATA / ATAPI Controller is now AMD SATA controller after installing manually the chipset drivers to the folder of the unzip files (installing using device managers). The usual setup do not work when I just follow the instruction via double clicking the exe file downloaded in AMD website.
3. The chipset drivers I installed