1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 6, 2016 4:21 AM by amdmatt

AMD HD 7700 "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"

starhawk

Good evening everyone,

I turn here in the hope in you, which can someone help me maybe because I am quite despair at the moment.

I get the error "Display driver has been restored" and that not always, in some games, not at all, in some very rare, and in some, in some areas already at login, or then even after a few hours. I'm really desperate on.

The graphics card I have over 3 years now, all started a few months ago, because I'm pretty broke, I could not convert, by the defective my HDD I was recently forced to swap this for a SSD of Zotac 120 GB, the errors were also front on my Samsung HDD.

So new OS placed, WIndows 7 64 bit, has not helped.

I have already:

updated -Bios
      measured -voltage, is 1.2V at Max on the graphics card, average is 0.9V
      -Power supply tested on kappute Elkos
      -All Drivers from 2013 up until today and plays deinstaliert clean, MSI and AMD drivers
      -Furmark 10 min burn-in test made, graphics card was taken to the border because 99% utilization, at 75 ° C, 1.2 V and 65% fan speed, everything ok.
      -Ramspeicher Checked with Memtest from the USB stick, no errors.
      -Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) on Windows 7 disables the Registry
      -dxdiag checked, no errors.

System:

Windows 7 64
      SSD 120 GB Zotac 550/500 MB read / write
      AMD MSI HD 7700 1GB
      Asus P5N-D motherboard
      880 Watt M PSU Hiper
      4x2 GB dual-channel DDR2-800

And here the event reminder, maybe someone can help me with it.

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA" Win32_Processor "AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage> 99" could not be reactivated due to the error 0x80041003 in the namespace "//./root/CIMV2". Events can not be sent through this filter

ATI EEU client event error

Name of misapplication: RadeonSettings.exe, Version: 10.1.1.1633, timestamp: 0x5769b3f2
      Name of the faulty module: atidxx64.dll, Version: 8.17.10.671, timestamp: 0x5769aeec
      Exception code: 0xc0000005
      Error offset: 0x000000000057de0f
      ID of the faulty process: 0xa9c
      Start time of misapplication: 0x01d1d3bf91f9057c
      Path of misapplication: C: Program FilesAMDCNextCNextRadeonSettings.exe
      Path of the faulty module: C: Windowssystem32atidxx64.dll
      Report ID: b906f214-3fbc-11e6-84e5-

The display driver "amdkmdap" does not respond

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA" Win32_Processor "AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage> 99" could not be reactivated due to the error 0x80041003 in the namespace "//./root/CIMV2". Events can not be sent through this filter

ATI EEU client event error

The "{F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF}" Server failed to register within the specified time with DCOM.

The display driver "amdkmdap" unresponsive and

The service "ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager (IAM)" is marked as an interactive service. The system, however, was configured so that interactive services are not possible. The service may not be correct

An NPU Management Provider provider has been registered in the WMI namespace (Windows Management Instrumentation) rootnVIDIANS_FirstPacket for use of the account "Local System". This account is a privileged account, d. H. The provider may cause security breaches, if the impersonate user requests may not work properly.

Today completely again reinstalled everything, formatted disk and relaunched the OS and all errors will still show up "display driver has been restored"

• Re: AMD HD 7700 "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"
          amdmatt

I'd like you to try a system clean up and a fresh installation of 16.6.2, to see if it resolves the issue you mentioned above.

1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here.  What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.

2. Make sure you have installed Microsfot NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.

3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!

4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers in safe mode.

5. Install the latest Crimson 16.6.2 drivers once the above is completed and check to see if the display driver crashing has stopped.