2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2016 1:18 PM by godsuo

FPS drop league of legends with new laptop AMD A10 7300P R7 M260 in all settings

godsuo

hello. i'll try to explain this in a language that is not my main. i've played it in all settings (ultra, high, mid, low and very low) . the game start all good, in certain times (not in all games) i have a several fps drop (i am currently using it in very low at 80 forced fps) and sometimes when i see the baron particles in the creeps, or the new dragon effects, fps start dropping. 50 first, 40, 30..if the game goes long (1 hour) i was ending it with 20 fps. if i relog the games back to normal. i was monitoring the temperature of all, and is the same when is working fine as the temperature when is low on fps

when i play in ultra, same thing happen, fps drop to 15 sometimes, but i can play Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes at 40 fps, i think here is something weird.

This is a new laptop Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555-20DH000ZPB, 8 gb ddr3 with an original windows 8.1 64 bits upgraded to 10.

This happen since first day. i tried reinstalling all the versions of the drivers, with 16.3 had problems, 16.5.2 beta had problems, this new 16.6 had problems, i disabled the crossfire and still had problems. i am going crazy with that. i looked into forums, of LoL, amd, google and nothing was usefull.

i hope u can help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee !

tyyyyyyyyyyyy