AnsweredAssumed Answered

FPS drop league of legends with new laptop AMD A10 7300P R7 M260 in all settings

Question asked by godsuo on Jul 5, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 6, 2016 by godsuo

hello. i'll try to explain this in a language that is not my main. i've played it in all settings (ultra, high, mid, low and very low) . the game start all good, in certain times (not in all games) i have a several fps drop (i am currently using it in very low at 80 forced fps) and sometimes when i see the baron particles in the creeps, or the new dragon effects, fps start dropping. 50 first, 40, 30..if the game goes long (1 hour) i was ending it with 20 fps. if i relog the games back to normal. i was monitoring the temperature of all, and is the same when is working fine as the temperature when is low on fps

when i play in ultra, same thing happen, fps drop to 15 sometimes, but i can play Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes at 40 fps, i think here is something weird.

This is a new laptop Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555-20DH000ZPB, 8 gb ddr3 with an original windows 8.1 64 bits upgraded to 10.

This happen since first day. i tried reinstalling all the versions of the drivers, with 16.3 had problems, 16.5.2 beta had problems, this new 16.6 had problems, i disabled the crossfire and still had problems. i am going crazy with that. i looked into forums, of LoL, amd, google and nothing was usefull.

i hope u can help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee !

tyyyyyyyyyyyy

Outcomes