Hi....thanks for coming back to me....
laptop is an HP paviion dv6 notebook running Windows 10 64-bit version 1511 OS build 10586.420
processor is AMD A4-3330MX APU with Radeon (tm) HD
GRAPHICS 2.20 GHz
Under device manager display adapters show
AMD Radeon HD 6480G
AMD Radeon HD 7400M series
i hope this the info you require....pls let me know if you need anything else
Really appreciate your help
I'd like you to try a system clean up and a fresh installation of our drivers, to see if it resolves the issue. Please uninstall Skype from your System.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers in safe mode.
5. Install Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta once the above is completed and restart your system.
6. Reinstall Skype and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Thank you so much...all seems to be working....
Great, glad to hear that.