11 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2016 6:54 AM by szakkal

Driver for both Radeon HD 6670 and Radeon HD 4350

szakkal

Hello, I've been struggling for the past week to set up my computer with two monitors.

I'm currently using a Radeon HD 6670 as my main video card, and want to use a Radeon HD 4350 as my second. Uninstalling the drivers for my main video card and then installing the Radeon HD 4350 drivers, seems to do the trick, as both monitors start working right away. Thing is, the 6670 is using the default Microsoft driver and it's not allowing me to go past 1024x768 resolution. Installing the Radeon HD 6670 driver, after the Radeon HD 4350 makes both video cards and monitors to work, until the first time I restart my computer. Upon restarting, in device manager the 4350 encounters error 43, and the monitor is not starting up.

From what I've been able to find out on the internet, I need a driver that supports both the Radeon HD 6670 and the Radeon HD 4350, but I have been unable to find one.
      Also, it seems there's a way to force devices to use a particular driver, but I have not been able to find a proper guide.

My question is: Are there any such drivers out there? As forcing a driver on a device would work only until the next windows installation.