2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2016 2:06 PM by kingfish

Amd fx-7500, radeon r7 10 computer cores.

kfred09

Okay so I have been battling driver issues ever since I updated to Windows 10 about 6 months ago.  I used to have catalyst control center back on windows 8.1 64 bit and everything worked oh so wonderfully.  After windows 10 rolled out and the new drivers were installed automatically I have been unable to access Radeon Settings or Crimson or Catalyst control. I would try installing Crimson and then opening it and changing settings, but it wouldn't ever let me access advanced settings to adjust color on my 4k tv I am using to extend my desktop.  Which is a problem because I do A LOT of color correcting and need to make sure my display is properly balanced.

Could I get some help with either rolling back to old drivers so I can get Catalyst Control Center back or figuring out which drivers will get the new software working?  The autodetect keeps saying I have the right drivers, but if I do it is not giving me any of the software to adjust my display settings, and I have tried adjusting the settings through the default Windows calibration and it was kind of a joke.

Any help would be absolutely wonderful. 

I have an HP ENVY with an AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7, 10 computer cores 4CPU + 6 GPU