2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 5:25 PM by sandrino

disabling gpu

jonofthedead81

Is it just me or is the whole AMD some backward logic I cant run my pc without the catalyst control program if I d the system crashed on about an hourly basis. Ok then you install it and the useless GPU runs then guess what happens then every program and service seems to fight for the useless 4GB of memory on the GPU problem it seems to completely bypass the 16GB of installed this is something the people at AMD need to fix if my PC had under 4GB of installed memory this might but it doesn't the computer came with 8GB to begin with I installed more not knowing the problem with the GPU if I could I would take the GPU out all together but my monitor runs you guessed it through that overpriced useless GPU put out by you guessed it AMD WTF is one to do other than buy another PC. I cant imagine someone being able to play any games on an AMD system stop selling these systems based on BS and some up with a system that works and I know I am not the only one with this problem, so in closing for the 1000th time what the FU@K can be done to actually use the POS, CPU and GPU put out by AMD because to date my computer is more of a paperweight that a computer