• Motherboard
        • ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z
      • CPU/APU
        • FX 9590
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • CORSAIR AX 1200i
      • RAM
        • 32 GIG
      • INTERNET 100mb/40mb getting (10mb/s max though)
      1. F.Y.I I also have an ASUS R9 290X Direct CU OC II and purchased the R9 390X as an upgrade and a comparison. With the R9 290X I was experiencing exactly the same issues with exactly the same game. 

• I used DDU to uninstall and clean all files in safe mode before installing the new graphics card and had some technical difficulties installing the software while connected to the internet. So I installed the drivers in safe mode without an internet connection.
      • GAME: OVERWATCH 1.0.4.2 29800 & OBS
      • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings) are displayed in the below recording. https://vid.me/ZJ2w - software used to record NCH link to video recorded during gameplay. Apologies for the recorded fps was at 3fps-8fps max

-NOTE I have posted on AMD support forums as well and awaiting response. & I posted this and it was deleted so reposting.

In my opinion someone has put a fps limiter on my Graphics card as I’ve seen it go between 34-36 fps for a few seconds.