You can report issues here:
Please make sure you use your full system specs and version of the app used along with steps to reproduce.
I don't have a Firepro card personally but with a regular Radeon R9 290x card Sketchup Pro 2016 works OK for me with Windows 10. I tried the free trial.
FirePro 2270 is a 2D graphics card with limited OpenGL capabilities. You are not using the right product for SketchUp.
The card is advertised to have "full" OpenGL support. How am I supposed to interpret that as "limited"? It's not advertised as a 2D card either. Granted I didn't purchase the computer or graphics card, and I realize its an inexpensive card, but this is kind of a joke. This is the only card I've ever seen Sketchup crash on. I thought the whole point of purchasing workstation cards over consumer/gaming cards was to gain better drivers and support?
The card has full OpenGL support, however not for 3D applications. The OpenGL components of a 3D applications will not be triggered in this card. As I mentioned the FirePro 2270 is a 2D graphics card (see below). The best card you can use in a Small Form Factor for SketchUp would be FirePro W4300.
AMD FirePro™ 2270 professional graphics are an ideal solution for enabling variety of dual-display deployments across multiple industries, including:
• Financial Services (e.g. trading)
• Healthcare (e.g. medical imaging)
• Transportation (e.g. air traffic control)
• Public Safety (e.g. 911 dispatch)
• Digital Signage (e.g. restaurant menus)
• Education (e.g. on-air community bulletin boards)
• Government (e.g. command and control centers)
• Hospitality (e.g. hotel schedules for events)
- 2+ GHz processor.
- 8+ GB RAM.
- 700 MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class Video Card with 1 GB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 2.0 or higher and up to date. SketchUp's performance relies heavily the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 2.0 or higher. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don't recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
- 3 button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- Some SketchUp features require an active internet connection.