I have a CrossfireX 7870+7850 setup and with the latest Crimson 16.6.1 driver I am struggling to find a way to manually set the fan speed to my liking on the second GPU. The card (7850) has a Prolimatech Black MK-26 on it with two PRO-USV14 140mm Fans so even with the lack of fan control it is OK but the overall system temp, especially the 7870 above this card, would GREATLY be helped if I could set the fan speed that I want it running at.
I've tried a few 3rd party apps but Sapphire's TriXX has apparently gone to hell with their GUI and in ASUS Tweak I don't see an option to select the GPU I want to control.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.025 GHz (NB @ 2.8 / HT @ 2.4)
- Memory: 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline PC3 12800
- GPU1: Asus 7870 1150 Core / 1350 Memory
- GPU2: XFX 7850 1150 Core / 1350 Memory
- SSD: OCZ Vector 180 (480GB)
- HDD: Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS (300GB)