1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2016 4:48 PM by kingfish

"Radeon Settings are currently not available. Please try again after connecting AMD Graphics"

panuntun

I installed the new driver vga amd and I could not open my vga , when I opened contained the message " radeon settings are currently not available , please try again after connecting AMD graphics " and in device manager there is a yellow mark.

My Laptop specs:

prosessor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00GHz

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 8500M

Video Card #2: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics

RAM: 4.00GB

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Graphic Drivers: AMD Radeon Crimson V16.200.1010.0000

• Re: "Radeon Settings are currently not available. Please try again after connecting AMD Graphics"
          kingfish

Amd graphics drivers will not install properly unless your computer is up to date. Go to Windows Update and install any critical and Service Packs, and relevant "Optional" updates to include the required .netframework and C++ upgrades. Then install the AMD drivers.

1. Manually find your drivers using steps 1-5 and download/save to your desktop (do not use 'auto find and install')

Your drivers > APU

2. In the computer control panel ..uninstall a program > choose AMD Install Manager      

FOR COMPUTERS WITH AMD PROCESSORS > custom uninstall the GRAPHICS DRIVER and CONTROL PANEL (CCC/Crimson) ONLY

3. Reboot

4. Install the new drivers

5. Reboot

Screenshot_3.png

If you run in to issues, you can do a 'clean install' of the drivers

****Help others with similar issues.****

If this response was any help please mark it:

Helpful, Like, or Correct Answer

1 of 2 people found this helpful