Video: Radeon R9 290
Output: HDMI w/ Audio
Audio skips randomly. Sometimes no skips, other times skips every second.
Some threads say that it started during Catalyst 12.4 due to the variable 2D clock speeds.
Why should a customer have to go through this?
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 290 4GB GDDR5 DUAL DVI-D/HDMI/DP TRI-X OC Version PCI-Express Graphics Card 11227-04-40G (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJJW4Z2)
- System Type
- Desktop: Cooler Master HAF 922 - Mid Tower Computer Case with High Airflow and USB 3.0 (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026FCI2U)
- Operating System
- Windows 8.1 Pro x64 (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EDSI8HW)
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.1 (https://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/non-whql-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-16.6.1-win10-win8.1-win7-june2.exe)
- Display Devices
- (HDMI <-> HDMI) @2160p Vizio E70u-D3 Ultra HD SmartCast Display Series - 70" Class (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EWMWO14)
- GigabyteGA-Z97X-UD3H LGA 1150 Z97 Ultral Durable UEFI DualBIOS ATX Motherboard (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JKCHDC2)
- Latest firmware installed: F9 (2015/09/18) (http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4960#bios)
- Intel Core BX80646I74790K i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KPRWAX8)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- CORSAIR CXM series CX750M 750W 80 PLUS BRONZE Haswell Ready ATX12V & EPS12V Modular Power Supply (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ALK3KEM)
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL8D-8GBXM (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007BL5IQ2)