1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2016 2:17 AM by pathaugen

Newest Drivers Scramble HDMI Output 390x

pathaugen

Newest Drivers Scramble HDMI Output 390x

I made a video that shows the exact issue - HDMI output is scrambled with newest drivers, and in the video I show how it is scrambled, and how uninstalling fixes the scramble and installing causes it. I'm on the same PC now with drivers uninstalled and it's working however wanted to see how to get the drivers to work.

AMD Radeon Crimson Edition 16.6.1 6/5/2016 KILLS HDMI output upon install - YouTube

• Re: Newest Drivers Scramble HDMI Output 390x
          pathaugen

Verified today: Connecting HDMI from my display to a Displayport to HDMI adapter and then into a Displayport on the 390x works fine (typing on it now) however installing drivers kills things even set up this way. Things will scramble with latest drivers but work fine without the drivers. Tested all three Displayport plugs on the graphics card - all three work fine without drivers but install drivers and output to monitor is scrambled - ONLY scrambled post Windows startup: Boot image and Windows splash screen perfectly clear with or without drivers, once it gets to login screen it scrambles with the drivers installed.