1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2016 5:03 AM by amdmatt

Driver for AMD Radeon HD7570m Win 10

fabrims

Hi!

I have a Ultrabook Inspiron 14z with a AMD Radeon HD 7570m and a Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 and a Intel Core i5.

A couple of months ago, I decided to make a clean installation of Windows 10 on my computer, then I had to uninstall some games I used to play.  After that, I have never installed those games again, but now I am on vacation () and I decided to reinstall it!

When I start to play, I realized that my computer was overheated and the game's graphics were really poor. After a couple of minutes my notebook turned down. Before the update for windows 10 this game was beautiful and doesn't overheat my notebook, then I thought the problem may be a incompatible driver

Could anyone help me to install the best driver available for AMD Radeon HD7570m for win 10 64 bits and save my vacations?

My best regards from Brazil

• Re: Driver for AMD Radeon HD7570m Win 10
          amdmatt

If the laptop is overheating, changing graphics driver is not going to resolve that issue. You would need to speak to the laptop manufacturer for assistance.

The HD7570M has reached peak optimisation and been moved to legacy status, there will not be any further driver updates for your product. More information available here.

The latest Crimson driver for your system is 16.2.1 and is available here.

The last Catalyst driver for your system is 15.11.1 Beta and is available here.

I would recommend using DDU to sweep your system of AMD drivers, and then trying the drivers above to see if they resolve your issue.