I would like that they add a function inside the new Radeon Crimson, whose feature allow us recording videogames in the hard disk and streaming in Gaming Youtube or Twitch games.
The software that would be executed inside Radeon Crimson could be similar to OBS (Open Broadcaster Studio) in order to add graphic overlay, twitch alerts, chat youtube, sources browser and other elements to present our better plays and tutorial guides, as well as on-line videoblogs.
Below is a example
Is a exclusive broadcasting software to streaming with Gaming Youtube, Twitch and Azubu. Complete solution for videoblogers when displaying elements in screen in real time and accomplishing on-line videoconferences with other presenters.
- Encoding using hardware codec H.265 (VCE 3.0) and audio AAC 320kbps.
- Unprecedented quality with streaming/local recording up to 4K (2160p) 60fps 120Mbps
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources in you streaming.
- Simultaneous Streaming in Gaming Youtube, Twitch and Azubu.
- Hotkeys compatible with Macro Keyboards (Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G13, etc...).
- Crossfire and X-Connect compatible, used only one radeon for recording and other for gaming.
- Share you streaming in Google Plus, Twitter, Vkontakte, Facebook.
- Complete and customizable scene transitions in real time.
- Production TV grade with Titles and Lower thirds in you Videoblog.
Complete solution for the dream of everything Videobloggers and Pro Gamer: Xsplit Gamecaster+Xsplit Broadcaster = Radeon Broadcaster
Ingame Elements, Overlay and Annotations
Complete HUD with Time and FPS viewer