How do I remove that "lock" "Switchable Graphics"????? Chrome, for exemple, appears with a lock on. How do I use Chrome in best performance?
1. Navigate to the Chrome executable location and create a duplicate file and name it Chrome2.exe.
2. Right click Chrome2.exe and select Send To > Desktop Create Shortcut.
3. Open up Radeon Settings and navigate to Preferences > Additional Settings.
4. In CCC Slim/Catalyst Control Center navigate to Power > Switchable Graphics Application Settings and select Add Application and add Chrome2.exe.
5. Once added, set it to High Performance mode.
6. Use the shortcut to launch Chrome and the discrete GPU should be used.
Retrieving data ...