AnsweredAssumed Answered

GC dies without reason

Question asked by thebullshit on Jun 4, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 5, 2016 by thebullshit

Hi readers of this post,

I have a really big problem i worked on a long time and it didn´t got better, my GC (R9 380 4GB from Powercolor) kind of dies. It began like 2 months ago (or earlier) when my GC driver had an error and restarted but my game crashed so i was pissed. It didnt happened again in a couple of days so i thought it might be fixed or so. But i was really wrong the driver crashed more often and at one day after an update of the driver the driver crashed like 5 times in 1 hour and after a tipp from a friend i installed the old version and it was fixed i thoughed but like last time i was wrong and so it came that in the last couple of weeks not only the driver crashed, nope i think the hole GC went down because i had a blackscreen but my monitor didnt got any signals and even unplug it helped so i had to resart my computer  and all funcioned well after the resart so i was a little confussed what happened. I had this now several times and it is very annoing having this like every day, so i cleaned my PC from dirt, then deinstalled all drivers with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and started the Computer hoping it was fixed... It wasn´t. So i am sitting infront of my crapy desk and i am asking u lovely guys (and girls) who actually read this text, what should i do?

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english

Alex

Outcomes