Radeon Software Version - 15.11
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
Memory Size - 8192 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1025 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10
System Memory - 8 GB
CPU Type - AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor
LG 271HL, 75HZ, HDMI
ASRock 990FX Killer
Graphic settings were all on high 1920x1080
currently running the game succesfully with this setup and all graphics options on lowest or off settings
getting max framerates of 10-15 in one area and generally less than 25 in most others
Neverwinter Online crashes consistently with the latest Crimson version even with the hotfix driver.
Please try the steps below to see if it resolves the issue.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.
5. Install the latest Crimson 16.6.1 drivers once the above is completed.
6. Restart your system and navigate to Radeon Settings > Gaming > Global Settings and disable Power Efficiency.