Hi, please help. I have Asrock 960GC-GS FX and AMD FX6300. After installing new processor. My monitor gives me no signal. Tried every possible troubleshoot. I suspect my processor is somewhat defective. Bought it on amazon and received it sealed and new. When i go back to my previous processor its doing fine.
1. Updating Bios, no luck
2. Removing video card and plug in to motherboard VGA, no signal still.
3. Pretty sure my RAM is fine.
4. Carefully installed processor in correct placement. it fit exactly.
5. CPU powers ON without any beep, but my monitor gives me no signal.
6. Motherboard is fine because my Old AMD Phenom is fine.