1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 1, 2016 9:14 AM by cpd74

display switch (Solved)

cpd74

Hi
      I'm Pat from France and I have a Radeon HD 6900 win7 64bit 15.7.1 drivers (latest non beta)
      I just changed my PC screen from Hyundai to AsusVG248QE DVI mode.
      I assigned two shortcuts to toggle the screen from PC to Sony TV (I use mini display port / hdmi cable) and visa versa.

It still works from PC to TV but doesn't work anymore when I want to switch back from TV to PC the hotkey (Alt + W) no longer works.

I can no longer toggle the display from TV to PC, I have to do it manually via the Windows Control Panel.
      I went into Catalyst control center, Presets,  I deleted the assigned key combo to the former Hyundai screen, and I created another one with another key combination, it does not work, I may have forgotten something?
      Looks like the former Hyundai screen is still stored somewhere and active.
      Any idea to fix this ?

Thank you

• Re: display switch
          cpd74

allright I found out

In CCC if you go to presets and set a new preset to switch to your TV using hotkeys it doesn't work

so you have to go to Preferences, Hotkeys, then select your preset then choose modify and assign a hotkey combo.